8- Light package only includes one revision for the space: You will receive one revision after the delivery of the design plan. An additional review can be requested without any extra charge if it provided within the first 14 days after delivery.
9- You receive a detailed Shopping List and Styling Guide of how to implement your new design.
10- Start placing orders, pulling your room together and enjoy a design that is tailored to you! The whole design process can be as fast as 2-4 weeks, depending on how quickly you provide feedback!
5- Detailed feedback is crucial at this step because it provides the foundation for your Design Plan. Honest communication is always appreciated as I design your home, but I also ask you to keep an open mind as we go through the process.
6- I create a Floorplan, Design Plan, and Perspective Rendering. (3D images are included on the Full packages for Light package need to be add-on).
7- If something doesn't quite fit into your vision, I will provide up to two revisions for the space: You will receive one revision after the delivery of the design plan and an additional revision after the rendering has been delivered.
1- First, you must fill out the design questionnaire and make the payment for the package of your choice.
2- the Full e-Design Package begins with a FREE 30 minute Pre-Design Session so I can get to know you a bit better by letting me see your space and hear your story.
3 – If you are getting and Light e-Design Package and you could add-on a Pre-Design Session for a small additional fee.
4- Once i gather all the information, I start with a Moodboard to make sure we are vibing with the color and general direction of the space.
BUNDLE: Choose 3 from above. **The bundle price is only valid if purchased at the beginning of a project, not as an add-on to previously purchased A La Carte selections
Lighting: This package is for sourcing products for ONE room only for up to 2 pieces of lighting (table lamp & floor lamp, sconce & chandelier, etc.)
Floorplan: This package is for producing a layout for space planning purposes in ONE room only.
Paint Palette or Wallpaper: This package is for sourcing products for ONE room only (wall + trim color OR wallpaper)
Furniture: This package is for sourcing ONE product only (sofa, coffee table, dining table, bed, nightstands, etc.)
• Pillows: This package is for sourcing products for ONE room only (pillows for chairs + your sofa, for your bed + bench, etc.)
• Rug: This package is for sourcing products for ONE room only (a rug for your bedroom, dining room, etc.)
• Art + Wall Decor: This package is for sourcing products for ONE room only for up to 2 pieces of art and/or wall decor.
• Styling: This package is for sourcing products for ONE surface only- a coffee table (or other table surface), bookcase, mantle, etc. This is for accessories only, no furniture will be sourced
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• One Design Plan with products and existing furniture as necessary.
• One revision to the plan.
• Shopping list with product/vendor information and clickable links.
• Styling instructions.
• Design time is limited to 30 days from delivery of the first Design Plan.
1- Once you have filled out the design questionnaire and payment is collected you email photos of your room, pieces you are wanting to keep and send over any other information pertinent to the project.
2- I create a Design Plan with 2-3 options within 10 business days of receiving all necessary items above. You receive a detailed Shopping List and if something doesn't quite fit into your vision, I will provide one revision.